Friday, December 31, 2010

Day 31 - The End!/New Year's Eve

The apartment is clean, the dishes are done, the jello shots are in the fridge. I'm ready for 2011! This is my final post of 2010 and of BEDD! It will be short but sweet because I still need to get dressed (lol!)

I spent the day tidying the apartment, getting ready for tonight. Tyler and I are having a couple of friends over to ring in the New Year. No crazy party (not even close to how many people we had in here on Halloween), just a couple people getting together.

I'm relieved that BEDD is over. It wasn't the way I expected it to be. I'm planning on still blogging fairly regularly, but looking forward to not having to force myself to at the end of every day.

I have some ideas in mind for a couple of topical blogs, blogs that will be more thought out than the mess that has been this last month. I hope you all enjoy them.

Happy New Year and thanks to everyone for reading!

1 comment:

Just Janet said...

Happy New Year, and you're welcome for reading! I'm actually kind of disappointed that you won't be blogging every day now... I've come to look forward to them as a way of staying in touch with what's going on in your life. Guess you're just going to have to call or drop in more often now!

Love you, and I've enjoyed BLEDD, even if you haven't :)

Mom