Friday, December 24, 2010

Day 23 - Fresh Prince of Bel - Air


Is it just me or is The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air the best show of all time? Seriously I don't care if it's twenty years old and no one even watches it anymore. It's the best ever.

The entire cast is so hilarious, especially Will Smith and the guys who play Uncle Phil, Geoffry and Carlton. The jokes are classic, the clothes are so 90s and it's awesome!

Tyler and I have the first three seasons on DVD. Last night Tyler unhooked the cable wire in the living room and put it in the bedroom so we could watch TV in there. Rather than hook the cable back up while I was icing my cookies I just threw Fresh Prince in and watched eight episodes in a row.

One of the other things that I love about this show are the serious episodes. Most episodes are absolutely hilarious and are just full of jokes one after the other. There are a couple of episodes though that are so serious and so sad that they will make you bawl, like the one where Will accidentally gives Carlton drugs. Oh man! It's amazing that the cast of this show can switch from one to the other so easily.

I could (and do!) watch this show for hours. I think it is one of the greatest shows ever and it is definitely my favourite!

No comments: