Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Family Feud

Tonight's post is going to be extra short because Lisa and Matt are here :) Don't worry though, I'm gearing up for a good long rant some time in the next few days. It's also going to be a little silly.

I am totally addicted to Family Feud. I've been playing the game on facebook like crazy, I have the full version on my computer and I watch the show whenever I see it on TV. I'm not even that good at it, but I love it. Tyler and I play it together sometimes too, it's easier when there are two of us :)

Tyler always asks me why I bother playing it on facebook when we have the full game on the computer. I'm addicted to the interactiveness of the facebook one. I can try to beat my friend's scores, I can finish their fast money for them or I can use my family feud points to buy the stupid prizes and unlock more episodes. It's all so totally addicting and I can't stop.

It's a good way to spend a few minutes every day, especially when I'm able to unlock a few extra episodes. If anyone is reading this and you don't have the application you should totally add it because it is awesome :)

Good night all!

1 comment:

Just Janet said...

Haha,... I love it too :) I just wish it would post properly for me. Lately, I can't seem to get the screen where you can invite your friends to play your fast money round to pop up :(