Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 11 - Lost

Tyler is terrible with surprises, he can never wait to give me presents after he's bought them. This year he insisted on giving me one now, even though Christmas is still two weeks away.

What he gave me is something that we've been talking about getting for months, "For Christmas" Tyler always said. It's Season 6 of Lost! We've been waiting months to watch it. We never watched it on TV because we weren't done with Season 5 by the time it started airing.

We were going to rewatch at least Season 5 before we started watching it, but we just couldn't wait. We're on the third episode now and it's awesome, a little confusing since it's been so long since we watched, but still awesome.

That's it for tonight's post since I want to get one more episode in before bed. Tomorrow - Something more interesting! I promise!

No comments: