Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 15 - Cookies!

This is the halfway point of BEDD for me! It hasn't been like I thought it would be. I figured I would be able to write a bunch of thought-provoking wonderful blogs. It has turned out to mostly be updates about my daily life. Pretty boring! Oh well, I don't have the energy to do anything else, so this is what we have.

I'm going to be having an eventful few days now. Tomorrow I'm going to the dentist (again!) and having a cavity filled and my wisdom teeth pulled. I only have wisdom teeth on the top and they are fully grown in. The dentist promised me that it would be quick, less than ten minutes, and that it wouldn't be any worse than having a regular tooth pulled. I hope he's right.

Tomorrow, after my appointment I'm planning on doing some baking. I want to make gingerbread for some people for Christmas...lots of gingerbread. Some people will be getting theirs on Christmas, some people will be getting theirs sooner. I will need to make more than one batch (bake more than one day) to get it all done. Tomorrow will be the first day.

I'm looking forward to it, I haven't done much baking since I moved in here. Just banana bread, sugar cookies, and the peanut butter eyeballs that I made for Halloween. Hopefully they turn out alright. If not I'll just eat them all myself!

No comments: