Sunday, April 19, 2009

Funny

Yeah, I know I already wrote today, but this was kinda funny...

I was reading through my old LiveJournal and I came across this entry. I wrote it on June 9th 2004.

Emily should really be in bed.
Well, I've missed three days of school in the last two weeks and my friends are worried about me...I told them not to worry and they said they were anyway because I'm apparently *always* sick. I was just like...uh...How long do you expect me to be sick for? One day? And then they were like "See, we can't even discuss this without an argument."

So now I'm sick and confused. Hopefully I feel well enough to go to school tomorrow or they might call a bloody ambulance to my house.

Right now I should really be sleeping, considering I'm sick. But my dad and sister are out until about 1:30 and I don't really feel comfortable going to sleep when no one's home. I guess I'll go up and try now though...

-Emily.

The little thing where I put in my mood said that I was "Thirsty", I wonder why? haha

I'd just like to say a very late thank you to those friends. I was sick the next day and the then on the 11th I was in the hospital getting diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.

Haha, it's fun to look at old stuff.

No comments: