Friday, September 11, 2009

Newsy?

Ok, so this is a totally boring news post about my life :)

I started looking at college stuff yesterday. I planned on taking at least a year or two off after high school (I'm going into my second year off now) so I'm not behind in my life plan or anything yet. The problem is, I'm not 100% sure what I want to do yet. My dream job would be to edit books, I'm just not sure how to go about doing that. With the experience I had in high school, I could always go for some sort of pharmacy/veterinary/medical job, but I'm not sure if I want too.

I'm not sure if I should go with something that is a sure thing, something that is more guaranteed to land me a job afterward, or if I should take the leap of faith and try to become a print editor. I'm glad I still have a few months before I really have to worry about it.

On the topic of writing: nanowrimo. I totally failed at it last year due to simply not having enough time to write. I'm definitely going to do it this year, and I AM going to complete it this time. I may or may not post it on here, I'll decide after I start writing in November. I currently have no idea what I'm going to write about. I'm not sure if I'm going to try to come up with something or if I'm just going to wait for November 1st and go for it.

I've been crazy busy with work the last few weeks. I've finally learned how to open and am now getting full time hours. It's exciting, I'm hoping now that I can actually start to save up some money.

Speaking of saving money...Tyler has been saving his pennies for something special that he his hoping to buy after his next paycheck :)

Anyway, that's an update on my exciting life :)

No comments: