Monday, November 2, 2009

Nanowrimo!


Ok, so I was totally planning on posting my story as I wrote it. I even started doing that, the first two chapters were posted here.

I'm not doing it anymore

I AM still writing my novel, I've just decided that it's best if no one reads it until it's completed and edited. It is just a first draft and it was putting stress on me to have to worry about it not having an errors.

Therefore, it shall remain private until it is completed.

For now I am doing great. I currently have 5654 words which is actually 2320 words above where I need to be by the end of day two. On average I should be writing 1667 words a day. I am way ahead right now because I wrote 5008 words in the first day. I wanted to hit 7000 words tonight, but I'm not sure if I'm going to.

I don't want to start out too fast and burn out in a few days.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Rob Josephson said...

Keep it going, cuz! you just might get published.