Saturday, May 9, 2009

Philosophical! Fun! Enlightening! Inspiring! Entertaining! Interesting! Ranting!

Every time I write in my blog, I try to make the entry worthwhile. I want my writing to be something of substance, not just me blathering on about nothing. Sometimes it's easy. I'll have some kind of experience or a sudden thought throughout the day that springs something to my to write about. Other days, I'll decide that I want to write in my blog and have no idea what to write. I actually have to sit and think for a while about a topic.

Why? Why is it so hard to do? It's not like I have no emotions, no thoughts. I have tons. Why should I struggle with putting my feelings into words? Do I worry too much about what the reader gets out of it? How much they might be reading between the lines? I don't think so, considering I only have a few people reading.

I just don't want my blog to be a list of things that I've done since the last time I wrote. I want my blog to be more of a compilation of thoughts and feelings that I can look back on and remember what I was doing, just by what I wrote. I want to open myself up more. I want to bear my thoughts and my soul with no blocks, no boundaries.

I want to express myself in a way that matters.

8 comments:

Miss Martini said...

your blog is definitely a collection of very good thoughts and opinions, don't worry.


but I wouldn't worry. sometimes you just can't put things into words. it doesnt mean you have no emotions. i ramble on my blog all the time (wait till you see what i'm about to post about :P)...i'm not really sure who reads my blog...i just mainly write for myself...and if someone gets something out of, that's great:)

Shawn said...

You write nice blogs...lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.