Sunday, May 17, 2009

Going Great!

Well, it's 6am, I guess I've pulled an all-nighter without even trying. I haven't stayed up all night until last summer, before I started working every freaking day!

But seriously, I just wanted a post a quick note about something completely not serious, debatable or depressing: how great my life is right now.

I am so happy right now that I don't even know how I could have considered myself happy a few months ago. I've given up on letting myself stress about the little things and have given myself over to life, God, and what that brings to me.

No, I'm not in college or working my dream career, but I'm working good hours and making good paychecks and am finally getting ahead in my life. No, I haven't finished my credit for high school yet, but, I'm still a student and can be under my mom's benefits. No, I don't have an engagement ring on my finger yet, but Tyler and I are finally looking for our own place where we can have freedom and privacy from his parents. No, I'm not a published author or writing anything of value, but I am writing again.

Life is exciting and every day is full of new experiences.

"Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet." - Anne of Green Gables

1 comment:

Miss Martini said...

I'm happy for you and all that is in your life right now :) I'm more happy that you're in my life!! :):)

God is forever good, and through that, we can appreciate life as a gift :)