Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Stuff, Stuff and More Stuff

So I think I've kind of decided to forget about Nanowrimo. It's too much pressure and I really don't have the time to keep up with it. I figure that I'll keep trying to write my novel when I can and if I end up with 50,000 words by the end of the month, awesome, if I don't, oh well. It sucks though, I really wanted to do it this year.

So the funniest thing ever happened at work today. I just want to write it down so I never forget it, haha. This woman comes through Drive Thru and orders a veggie burger combo and a cheeseburger combo. I hear someone in the background say something about cheese but just assume that she wasn't talking to me because the other woman keeps ordering. We give them their food and they leave. Five minutes later she comes back to the speaker and says "Um, there was something wrong with my order." I apologize and ask her what the problem was. She says "You put cheese on my cheeseburger." I don't say anything for a minute and then I'm like "You didn't want cheese on the cheeseburger?" so she says "No, we asked for a cheeseburger with no cheese." So I ask her to come up to the window to get a new burger. She doesn't even ask for her money back even though a cheeseburger costs 60 cents more than a hamburger. She just wanted a cheeseburger with no cheese because her friend was allergic to cheese. What the hell? Then like five minutes later a woman comes through and orders six gravies and nothing else. What the heck did she want those for I wonder?

But yeah, enough about work. Today is Lisa's birthday, we had a little family get together yesterday. It was a lot of fun. There were really too many of us to have a big sitdown meal so we just had a lot of snacks and finger foods. There was lots of singing and stuff.

Anyway, I guess that's it for tonight. I need to shower and stuff before I head back to Tyler's in like a half hour. I should probably get moving!

-Emily

No comments: