Saturday, July 28, 2012

Ever After - Wendy Loggia


Book - Ever After by Wendy Loggia
Where I got it - I'm pretty sure that this book was in a box of things that my sister was getting rid of. As a book hoarder, I have trouble seeing books go, so of course I grabbed it.
Why I never read it before - This book is based on a movie. Who writes books that are based on movies, that's just sad.
My Rating - 3/5

Review -
I love the movie Ever After, I have since I was little. It is a great Cinderella story. The book is almost exactly the same as the movie. Most of the scenes and almost all of the dialog are straight from the movie.
One thing that was interesting, you get to see a few scenes in the book that you don't see in the movie. You see more da Vinci in the book. There is a good scene with him and the king and you also get to read about him making Danielle over for the ball. Other than that, there isn't much that is original.
You might as well just watch the movie.

No comments: